Skip to main content

Well Hello There..


Hi, hi there, hello, howdy.
It's been a while. Well, more than a while, and I'm quite sure no one even visits here anymore, so I'm just going to try to get back into posting for my own sake. I've decided to try out a "theme month" where every few days I add a new drawing based on, you guessed it, a certain theme. We'll just have to see how well it goes.

I've chosen Marvel's "The Mighty Thor" as the theme, simply because it's a childhood favourite and I haven't drawn any of them in a long time. Up first is the deranged monster design by Jack Kirby of MANGOG, the creature with the power of a billion, billion beings. Kirby had to have been on some serious shit when he made this monster.

Enjoy
-Ryan.

Comments

yardleyjm said…
I've always been a fan of this guy and I love your take on him. The whole organic look is fabulous.
Ryan Bullard said…
Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Inner-city and BEYOND!

Batman Beyond dustin' it up with Inque.

Apocalypse

An Apocalypse drawing I based on Karloff in "The Mummy", since old blue lips is sort of a mummy after all, and it's almost Halloween. The second is just an abandoned sketch I dumped in favour of the first.

Frightful Four

The dead should stay dead. Lousy living dead.