Skip to main content




I've been strangely obsessed with multiple limbed monsters lately..

Comments

Great character!
Moro Rogers said…
Holy crap, those are nice!!
Wayne B. Medina said…
ha these are awesome man, I laughed at the bottom one with the poor bastard's head chomped off....yeah I'm sick heh
Ken said…
hey! Great work you got here, nice and surreal! Ill be back...
Epistrophie said…
These monstrosities are great.
Lubomir said…
Ryan, great to see work from you!

1. I love the fat 6 arms.

2.Very cool shirt, great style, is the business on?
Cool drawings!
Marcelo Baez said…
Damn they are UGLY!!! I LOVE'EM!!!
Heidi Smith said…
These are freaking awesome!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Inner-city and BEYOND!

Batman Beyond dustin' it up with Inque.

Apocalypse

An Apocalypse drawing I based on Karloff in "The Mummy", since old blue lips is sort of a mummy after all, and it's almost Halloween. The second is just an abandoned sketch I dumped in favour of the first.

Frightful Four

The dead should stay dead. Lousy living dead.