Skip to main content

Oh Man, Look At Those Cavemen Go

Comments

A.J. Bell said…
This rocks. I love this persona
Garrett Hanna said…
Thanks for the comment man.

great blog. I like your work. It has personality :)
Dude, love it!
GhettoFab said…
you got loads of style!
Heidi Smith said…
HA HA HA!!! Awesome David Bowie!!
Danarchy said…
am I missing something here or does this have a hardcore david bowie vibe to it? pretty slick regardless
Alden V said…
Very dynamic style, man!
Miggles said…
Holy crap I love you, and David Bowie.
Alexis said…
holy crap this is AWESOME.

Popular posts from this blog

Inner-city and BEYOND!

Batman Beyond dustin' it up with Inque.

Apocalypse

An Apocalypse drawing I based on Karloff in "The Mummy", since old blue lips is sort of a mummy after all, and it's almost Halloween. The second is just an abandoned sketch I dumped in favour of the first.

Frightful Four

The dead should stay dead. Lousy living dead.